Sunday 11 November 2007

One city many moods

It is a small documentary on Haridwar that I made during my leisure time some months back. I thought of sharing this attempted creative effort with you all...
Though Haridwar is supposed to be holy place of the Hindus, this documentary has nothing to do with the religion. I have made an attempt to capture many moods of GOD's most wonderful creation - human beings or may be the moods of the people when they have faith is some power and seek blessings from it.
I hope you will like it...Its about 5 minutes and should not bore you.

Please note that there may be a buffering problem, so you would ideally want to pause and buffer the entire video and then see it at a stretch than view it in fits and starts.

Now relax, sit back and enjoy!

No comments: