Friday 9 October 2009

Lets enjoy the time...the world will change, anyway!

Just a few days after writing my previous blog, knowingly or unknowingly I have stepped into another world. A completely different world. However, what I forgot to mention in my previous blog is that we all exist in many worlds simultaneously. So, the world I entered did not dethrone my existing worlds, which my home, my office, my parents, my brother; its just that another world was added to it. A world where you are able to sleep only a couple of hours at night; where you get up in the morning and without even getting up from the bed you know your first job is to replace the diaper of your baby; where you are clueless on why your baby is crying; and still you seem to enjoy every bit of it! Yes, my wife, Debreena, and I are now proud parents of a lovely little daughter. We have entered a new world on 19th September.
I am not sure how to express my feelings and emotions. Perhaps, its so mixed that I do not have the words to describe them. I do not think I am able to single out any emotion and react to it. There is anxiety, happiness, apprehension, that oh-no-not-again feeling...and a thousand more.
So the only thing that I am doing is enjoying the time: making sure I live every moment of the beautiful days.
Lets enjoy the time...The time will change and so will the world, anyway!

1 comment:

Alivia said...

I agree with you when pay-back time comes most of us return the principal with a high rate of interest! But on the other hand when we expect some return then we become either "greedy, self-centered, jealous or irrational". May be this is life!!!
But tor blog er title ta amar sotti bhalo legeche " Lets enjoy the time-- the world will change, anyway"....sudho sudho dukhoo, abhiman kore kono labh hoye na.. I know it is better said than done.. But I firmly believe in one philosophy " life is a great leveler".. tai je ja korchee korte deye, life will teach them at the right place. It's just a matter of time....